Panel for Medical Test Equipment Enclosure.
- Sidewall undercut provides location for logo graphics.
- Debossed area gives added label protection from wear and edge lifting.
- Stepped down feature on left of part provides underlap/overlap alignment and flush surface appearance with mating part .
Panel With Molded Vent Openings
- Vent slots are formed by male protrusions on female tool then milled open on CNC.
- Tooled surface on outside of parts shows finished rather than trimmed edge.
- Inside view depicts milling to open vent – rib (stiffening) shows as formed condition prior to milling open vent.
- Polycarbonate material provides durability in harsh outdoor environments.
- Material complies with frequency/wavelength transmission requirements.
- Minimal wall thickness variation enhances transmission reliability.
- Tinted material allows ‘see through’ with subtle masking of covered keyboard.
- Formed undercut provides tooled surface land with keyboard base.
- Radius at transition from sidewall to inward flange creates ‘finger friendly’ lift surface for Cover.
Medical Control Panel Two Piece Enclosure
- Perimeter undercut on both parts creates precise fit.
- Top part undercut has .040″ offset for a uniform ‘style line’.
- Bottom part undercut provides tooled surface ‘land’ for positive positioning with top.
Lens For Lighting Optical Assembly
- Clear lens is part of high efficiency, energy saving optical system.
- Impact modified acrylic improves durability while maintaining optical performance characteristics.