2020 has been a whirlwind of change, bringing communities together like never before. From production shifts to new company policies, and through tight company-wide protocols, including regular employee testing, we have been able to stay open and never closed, continuing to deliver to our clients.
COVID-19: Commitment to Staff and Our Community
From production shifts to new company policies, here is how we navigated COVID-19:
· At the height of the nationwide PPE shortage, a nurse from a local hospital called and asked us if we made face shields. Within two days, we had a prototype and shipped the final product within the week.
· Shortly thereafter we were producing 100,000 face shields per day to front-line workers and business owners seeking to keep their employees and clients safe. We also donated face shields to thousands to local California schools.
2020 Company Highlights
In addition to our COVID-19 efforts, we have accomplished quite a lot to bring a better experience to our customers.
For Our Thin-Gauge Clients:
The Sencorp Ultra Thermoforming Machine. Suited for medical device packaging, consumer electronics, personal care, engineered product blisters, trays, and clamshells.
For Thick Gauge Clients:
The Brown Machine can make large-format aerospace, automotive, and defense industry parts.
OTHER NOTABLE HIGHLIGHTS
- Implemented a new Management Execution System to service our clients more efficiently and improve speed to market delivery on innovations.
- Recertified as AS9100 and ISO by NSF.
- A Surveillance Audit that noted the cleanliness of our facility and found 99.5% conforming parts.
- At 98% or better on time delivery.
This year has been filled with a multitude of challenges and victories. Every year is different, but this one has been filled with more change than usual. What remains constant? TFP’s success is based on the strong relationships we have built over the years, and we really wouldn’t be where we are without you.
And as 2020 comes to a close, we would love to help you dream up any creations for 2021. Our doors are open for facility tours and team collaboration.
To a brighter year,
Jim Goode, President