For OEMs looking for solutions to their part needs, thermoforming offers a number of benefits over other processes. With the right thermoforming partner, you’ll realize:
- Design Flexibility: A wide variety of materials, available in a range of colors and textures, allows you to obtain the look you want for your final part, even without paint.
- Durability: Plastics made by thermoforming hold up better over time than other materials due to greater impact resistance.
- Lower-cost Tooling: Thermoforming tooling is much more cost-effective than injection molding or blow molding.
- Fast Time to Market: With thermoforming, you’ll see shorter production lead times and you can make changes to new products quickly.
- Precision: From tight tolerances to complex shapes, thermoforming can meet your exact specifications, consistently.
- Environmentally Friendly: Most materials from the process can be reused to create new plastic sheets, reducing the amount of waste sent to the landfill.
Starting with just a CAD file, your vendor will work with you throughout the thermoforming process to deliver the parts—and advantages—necessary to meet your requirements.
Please contact us today at 714-894-5566 or info@InterTradeIndustries.com to learn more about our manufacturing solutions and how they can meet your needs.