20 Oct Chief Financial Officer
- Prepare accurate and timely financial statements, including balance sheets, income statements, and cash flow statements.
- Ensure compliance with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) or relevant accounting standards.
- Provide analysis of financial performance to senior management and stakeholders.
- Develop annual budgets in collaboration with department heads and management.
- Monitor actual performance against budgeted amounts and provide variance analysis.
- Forecast future financial trends and recommend adjustments to the budget as necessary.
- Maintain strong internal control systems to safeguard company assets and prevent fraud.
- Implement and enforce financial practices to ensure accuracy and integrity of financials.
- Ensure compliance with applicable laws, regulations, and accounting standards.
- Coordinate and support external audits conducted by independent auditors or regulatory bodies.
- Oversee the preparation and filing of accurate tax returns, including corporate income tax and other applicable taxes.
- Stay updated on changes in tax laws and regulations to minimize tax liabilities and optimize tax planning.
- Conduct financial analysis to support strategic decision-making, including investment opportunities and cost reduction initiatives.
- Provide insights into business performance and trends to aid in identifying areas for improvement.
- Lead and manage the accounting team and operations teams (quoting, scheduling, procurement, customer service and our IT managed services company, including hiring, training, and performance evaluations.
- Foster a collaborative and productive work environment within the team.
- Monitor cash flow and liquidity to ensure the company’s financial stability and ability to meet financial obligations.
- Optimize working capital management by overseeing accounts payable and accounts receivable processes.
- Financial Software and Systems:
- Utilize financial software and tools to manage and analyze financial data effectively.
- Stay informed about advancements in financial technology to improve efficiency and accuracy.
- Collaborate with executive management in developing and executing the company’s financial strategies.
- Provide financial insights and recommendations to support long-term business goals.
Other Job Duties:
- Partner with and support operations team to identify issues and solutions to improve cost efficiency, productivity, and processes.
- Participate in annual evaluation process. SMART Goal driven.
- Be the POC for IT related issues not already managed by our IT provider.
- Excellent communication, leadership & interpersonal relationship skills to work cross functionally with the senior leadership teams at Tru-Form Plastics and American Innotek.
- A strong desire to increase the profitable growth and value of the company, make process improvements and achieve plan.
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize time, workload and resources to accomplish goals and meet deadlines.
- Experience leading accounting functions and quoting, scheduling, procurement and customer service in manufacturing companies.
- Managerial level computer skills and working knowledge of standard business software.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
Minimum Job Requirements:
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance. Master’s degree or CPA preferred.
Experience: 5-10 years’ experience related to Accounting or Finance with progressively more responsible positions in a Manufacturing setting.
- Business Central experience preferred.
- Experience managing IT, HR, Customer Service, Supply Chain, Estimating/ Quoting departments.