03 Dec What to Look for in a Thermoformer
When you’re selecting a thermoformer, consider looking for a partner that offers turn-key services to optimize your efficiencies and savings. Among the key processes a full-service thermoformer can offer are:
- In House Molding: Your thermoformer should have the pre-production experience to take your idea from prototype to production.
- Machining: Precise manufacturing is critical so look for a thermoformer with the latest equipment and up to date industry standards for quality performance.
- Trimming: Integrated CNC trimming will ensure delicate details and close tolerances for consistent, accurate parts every time.
- Finishing: For cosmetic enhancements, identify a partner with expertise in material selection, color, texture, paint, and other details for a part that meets your specific needs.
- Fabrication: It’s best to find a thermoformer who utilizes advancements like ultrasonic welding to join plastic pieces together, especially small ones.
- Assembly: If you have a more complex project, the ideal thermoformer will offer multi-part assembly.
- Packing and shipping: Look for a vendor that will custom pack your items to prevent damage and ship them, using bar coding that aligns with your objectives.
By using this checklist as a guide, you’ll be able to choose the right thermoformer for a complete part that meets your expectations– no matter how complex.
Please contact us today at 714-894-5566 or info@Tru-FormPlastics.com to learn more about our manufacturing solutions and how they can meet your specific needs.